What do you see?



  Tonight, these words spoke to my heart.  Tonight, these words impacted me more than I could have ever imagined.  I love those moments when God speaks to us specifically through His Word.  

Below I'll share some of what God shared with me and I hope it helps someone else as much as it has helped me.  

How do you see yourself? What do you see? Do you see the lies of the Devil? Or do you see how God looks as you? Do you see beauty? Do you see God's creation? Or do you see Satan's view? Do you see God's truth? Or Satan's lies? Do you see the truth, that you are created by God, who doesn't make mistakes? Do you see someone who is gorgeous? Do you see someone who is made in the image of God? Or do you see the ugly lies that Satan wants you to believe? 

It isn't about being "fat" or "skinny."  It isn't about a number on a scale.  It's about a smile on your face, it's about being happy, it's about your soul.  It's about reminding yourself and knowing that God made you in His image.  That He is a God that doesn't make mistakes.  That His truth is that you are gorgeous, that He made you perfect! 

If I'm going to be healthy, I must see truth, I must believe God.  I must see what God wants me to see.  If there is darkness, there can be no light.  If I choose to believe Satan's lies, God's perspective cannot  be present.  Is there light or darkness? 

Today I choose health! I choose light! I choose to see myself as someone who is fearfully and wonderfully made! 

Will there be struggles? Yes. But I also know that I must keep believing, I must remain persistent. I must believe! I must choose the truth, the light! I will see light! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scale: Friend or Enemy?

Amanda ate what?!

One Year Later